Liga Argentina in CMP format
This is the first of a series of patches that I want to convert in a CMP format compatible with the CMS standard. This patch has been extracted from the patch originally created by www.fifa-argentina.com.ar . I have actualized the rosters, added some flags and adboards that I had on my previous versions of FIFA 09 (sorry but I don’t know the authors, if you recognize your work please let me know). The minikits have been regenerated with CM10. In order to properly install the patch you should :
1) Install the CMS_Jersey_Fonts.cmp patch (it is distributed with the CM10 package)
2) Install the CMS_Boots.cmp patch (this is also included in the CM10 package)
3) It is also strongly recommended to install the Update_Roster_Winter_10.cmp patch. This will avoid to have players playing for more than one team.
Now you are ready to install the Liga Argentina:
4) Check the “Select All” box
5) Import the patch
6) After the installation it is good to remove Boca and River from the league “Rest of World”
7) Save and play.
|< Prev||Next >|